Swimmer/Volunteer Availability for Wednesday, July 20

Good morning, 

Thank you for patience last night. We had originally hoped to complete the meet Monday. Unfortunately, the weather forecast continued to change throughout the meet, resulting in the meet being postponed to Wednesday, July 20. 

If you need to make any changes to swimmer and/or volunteer availability, and have not done so already, please email us by 3:00 this afternoon

Changes to swimmer availability: email spotsydragonscoach@gmail.com

Changes to volunteer availability: email swimdragons@gmail.com

Note that the meet will begin at 6:00 on Wednesday, and will resume at Event 23 Heat 2. 

Thank you, Coach Dana

Add Snippet